2008 - 2022 | 14 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
On the occasion of the 14th anniversary of our website, we have reduced the Tune Pro by 33.33 € to 765.67 €. This offer is valid until Wednesday, 30.11.2022.
- Quiet: Approx. 6 dB quieter than comparable models - maximum speed fully loaded - 10 db means a reduction of the noise level by 50 %.
- Powerful: The high torque at low speeds pays off, especially with almond butter. Thanks to the high torque, the blender can operate without going into overheat protection quickly.
- Energy efficient: The brushless DC motor reduces energy consumption by up to 30 % compared to conventional high-speed blenders.
- Low motor wear: Brushless DC motors naturally have lower wear. This extends the life of the motor block.
- Flexible operation: In addition to 9 time programs, there is a manual mode and a manual timer mode.
- Preparation possibilities
- Handling and operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Why does the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro have such low revolutions?
- Safety features
- Scope of delivery
- Alternatives to the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro
- Creamy green smoothies
- Delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Vegan plant and nut milks such as fresh almond milk
- à la minute ice cream creations like fruit sorbets, frozen yogurt or healthy nicecream
- Dips and sauces
- Heavenly creamy hummus made from chickpeas or beans
- Hot soups heated by friction heat, such as cream of tomato soup
- Healthy and vital baby porridge
- Homemade nut butter
- Liquid dough preparations - e.g. for pancakes, muffins or crepes
- Freshly ground coffee or freshly ground almond flour
- Crushed ice
Handling and operation of the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro
Automatic mode: 9 time programs
The Tune Pro is equipped with 9 time programs:
- Fruit smoothies
- Green smoothies
- Cereal flour
- Cereal milk
- Warm soups
- Ice cream
- Frozen yogurt
To start a time program, proceed as follows:
- Simply select the a time program by tapping the corresponding program button.
- Now start the selected program by tapping the On/Off button or the Start/Pause button.
- During the blending process, the remaining time and the speed level are displayed. The blender will automatically turn off after the time program has elapsed.
- If you still want to add ingredients after the start of the time program, you can pause the blending process by tapping the Pause button. The blender will continue to run as soon as you tap the start button again.
- You can also end a time program by pressing the on/off button on the jog dial on the left. The blades stop immediately and the container can be removed.
In manual mode, you can either use the pulse function or set the speed level and time period according to your needs.
- To do this, the blender is first "awakened" from the energy-saving mode by pressing the on/off button on the jog dial on the left. Now the Bianco Tune Pro is in standby mode. This is confirmed by a short tone. The program buttons, the function buttons and the on/off button light up. The display shows "00:00".
- You can set a time period on the left of the jog dial by turning it. The Time is shown on the display. If no time period is set, the time is still shown on the display. The blender then runs until the on/off key is pressed again.
- The speed level (1-60) is set on the right side of the jog dial by turning it. The speed level can also be changed during the blending process.
- Now the blending process is started by pressing the on/off key.
- As in automatic mode, you can also pause the blending process in manual mode by tapping the pause button, in order to add more ingredients or to test the creaminess of the mixture. Press the start/pause button again to continue the blending process.
- If you have set a blending time, the blender will stop automatically when it has elapsed. If no run time has been set, the on/off key is pressed to stop.
We use the pulse mode to flavor soups or smoothies with spices or oil, it is also very handy for preparing chopped root vegetables for salads. In pulse mode the blender operates at maximum speed. To activate the pulse mode, the blender must be in standby mode, which is done by pressing the on/off button. The Pulse button, which is located on the right side of the jog dial, must be pressed and held down to start the blender. The blender stops running as soon as the button is released.
How loud is the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro?
Thanks to its brushless DC motor, the Bianco Tune Pro is not only extremely powerful, but also quieter than conventional blenders in its class. The reason: no mechanical friction. The Bianco Tune Pro is about 6 dB quieter than the popular Bianco Primo Plus.
Recommended accessories for the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro
If you also want to prepare small preparation quantities for salsas, dips, pestos and dressings in your Bianco Tune Pro, we recommend the Bianco Uno container:
Regular Price: 149.00
Special Price 139.00 €
We recommend our cleaning brush with each container. It simply makes cleaning more convenient:
The spatula is practical for removing thick blends such as hummus, nicecream or pesto. It allows you to remove the food from the bottom and rim of the container without scratching it.
Bianco di Puro Tune Pro Technical specification
- Power: 220-240 Volt / 50-60; 1000 Watt
- Revolutions: 400 rpm to 15000 rpm
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 20.1 x 45.5 x 21.5 cm
- Weight: approx. 6,19 kg
- Material: 100 % Tritan plastic (BPA-free); Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Controls: Display showing run time and blending level, 9 program buttons, start/pause button and jog dial with on/off button, run time and speed level setting and pulse function.
- Container: Bianco Cube Plus container incl. T42S tamper with patented temperature measurement; battery type: CR2032
- Volume of container: 1.5 liter
- Blade type and material: 6 stainless steel blades; HCS (Japan)
- Safety features: Overheating and overload protection, container detection
- Certification / Standard: CE, EMC
Why does the Tune Pro have such low revolutions?
The Bianco Tune Pro with its brushless DC motor has up to 400 percent more torque than high-speed blenders with a classic AC motor. This means that even when the container is fully loaded, the Bianco Tune Pro hardly loses any speed and consistently chops and purees the ingredients. Blenders with AC motors significantly lose speed, especially when fully loaded: In our laboratory measurements, only few high-speed blenders with performance characteristics of "over 30000 rpm" were able to reach more than 15000 rpm when they where loaded with 1.5 liters of water! The Bianco Tune Pro - with its maximum 15000 RPM - is not only at least as powerful as conventional blenders with 30000 RPM, but it is also more energy efficient and especially quieter!
Safety features of the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro
- Overheating protection: The motor of the Bianco Tune Pro is equipped with a temperature sensor. This ensures that if the motor is overloaded, it switches off automatically. This can happen, if the ingredients are viscous or if they do not contain much liquid (doughs, nuts). As soon as the motor has cooled down, the Bianco Tune Pro can be started again.
- Overload protection: The Bianco Tune Pro switches off automatically if the blades in the container are blocked (e.g. forgotten objects in the container such as spoons, etc.).
- Container sensor: The Bianco Gusto can only be activated with a compatible container.
Bianco di Puro Tune Pro Scope of delivery:
- Motor block Tune Pro
- Bianco Cube Plus 1.5 liter container made of BPA-free plastic (Tritan)
- Tamper T42S with temperature indicator
- Lid incl. cap
- Instruction manual in English incl. recipe ideas
Warranty of the Bianco di Puro Tune Pro
For private use:
- Motor block: 15 years
- Container: 2 years
- Tamper: 2 years
For commercial use:
- Motor block: 5 years
- Container: 2 years
- Tamper: 2 years
Bianco di Puro Tune Pro alternatives
Bianco Tune Pro vs. Bianco Gusto
Bianco Tune Pro and Bianco Gusto are both equipped with a particularly energy-efficient and low-wear brushless DC motor that reaches up to 15,000 revolutions per minute. While the Bianco Tune Pro has 9 time programs, the Bianco Gusto has "only" 6 time programs. In terms of warranty, the Gusto scores with a 10-year longer warranty on the motor block - in other words: 25 years warranty on the Gusto instead of 15 years warranty for the Tune Pro. Both models have a 2-year warranty on the container and tamper.
The biggest difference between the two Bianco blenders is in the scope of delivery.
The Tune Pro comes with the Cube Plus container. While this cubic-shaped container can prepare all popular blender preparations, it requires high minimum quantities. Liquid preparations start at 250 ml, viscous consistencies such as nicecream, hummus or pesto, require at least 700 ml. If you want to prepare smaller quantities, you either need an additional container or take a look at the Bianco Gusto. The Bianco Guste comes with two containers: The 1.5 liter Canto container and the 2 liter Premium container. While the Canto container is the best Bianco container for green smoothies and perfect for blending liquid preparations, the Premium container is suitable for small and medium quantities of viscous consistencies (starting at 350 ml). If the Premium container is too big for you, you can also choose the Bianco Uno container with a volume of 1 liter. The uno container is the specialist for viscous conssites and small preparation quantities.
The two blenders are very similar. From our point of view, we recommend the Gusto - its scope of delivery makes it the price-performance winner.