2008 - 2023 | 15 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
Blendtec Designer 725
Faster, higher, more beautiful, better. The top model from Blendtec leaves a good impression. The Blendtec Designer 725 does not only impress with its first-class workmanship, but also with its performance. In terms of workmanship, the motor block is probably the best we have ever seen.
Blendtec 725 product highlights:
- Smart: The Smart Touch control panel has an error detection function and suggests solutions - e. G. more liquid is needed.
- Compact: With a hight of only 40 cm, the 725 fits under any kitchen cabinet.
- Clockwise: Those who prefer "clockwise" rotation for "esoteric" reasons will get their money's worth with Blendtec.
- Easy handling: Touch control panel with 6 time programs, manual control and pulse function.
- Secured: 8-year warranty on all parts.
- Preparation possibilities
- Handling & operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Safety features
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Blendtec 725
- Creamy green smoothies
- Delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Vegan plant and nut milks such as fresh almond milk
- Shakes such as protein shakes made from nuts and plant milk
- Hot soups heated by friction heat, such as cream of tomato soup
- Liquid dough preparations - e. G. for pancakes, muffins or crepes
- Chopped vegetables for salads
- Freshly ground coffee or freshly ground almond flour
- Sorbets made from frozen fruits (mangos, bananas,…)
- Crushed ice
Handling & operation of the Blendtec 725
The Blendtec 725 is not called Blendtec Designer 725 for no reason: Its design factor is reflected in a cleanly designed touch control panel that allows intuitive operation. The blender is started with a light tap off the on-off button. Now you can choose between time programs, manually adjustable speed levels and the puls-function.
The Blendtec Designer 725 is equipped with Blendtec's premium SmartBlend technology. The SmartBlend function detects problems during the blending process and provides advice on how to solve them via the display. For example, the 725 may ask you to add more liquid to the container so that the blades do not run dry.
6 time programs
The Blendtec 725 has 6 time programs for carefree and above all convenient preparation of the most popular blender preparations. The program is started by tapping the corresponding icon. Once the time has expired the program automatically switches off - the remaining time of the program is shown on the display above the program icons. If you want to stop the program before it expires, simply tap the "Stop" button.
- Smoothie (60 seconds) - fruit smoothies, milkshakes
- Dips (23 seconds) - dips, salsas and dressings
- Sorbet (65 seconds) - sorbets from frozen fruits such as mangoes or bananas
- Juice from whole fruits (65 seconds) - suitable for green smoothies
- Hot soup (180 seconds) - soup preparation
- Cleaning program - 21 seconds
Manual speed settings
According to the manufacturer, the Blendtec Designer 750 comes with 100 different speed levels for precise manual control. When testing the blender, we could only identify about 10. The speed levels are selected by tapping the touch-slide control below the symbols of the automatic programs. The speed is increased and decreased by simply sliding the control back and forth. The 725 starts with about 2500 rpm on its lowest speed level. The running time is shown on the display. The blending process can be stopped, at any time, by pressing the stop button on the far left.
The pulse function is located on the right side. Once activated, it operates at maximum speed until the pulse button is released again. This function is very well suited for adding spices or oil to to your preparation - very helpful when preparing soups - and for coarsely chopping ingredients.
Pro tip: Hold down the Pulse button in short intervals.
Cleaning the Blendtec 725
The best way to clean the Blendtec Designer 725 is directly after use, as long as no food residues have dried on the container walls. In most cases, the container can be cleaned simply by rinsing it with lukewarm water. If oily or somewhat thicker ingredients have been blended, simply fill the container (one-third full) with lukewarm water and add 1-3 drops of dishwashing liquid. Then run at medium to maximum speed for 30-45 seconds. Rinse the container and dry it with a kitchen towel if necessary. If there is still food residue - especially underneath the blades - simply clean it with our handy cleaning brush.
Recommended accessories for the Blendtec 725
Our cleaning brush is particularly practical when cleaning the container after preparing sticky viscous dishes.
Technical specification of the Blendtec 725
- Power: 1,800 watts, 240 volts, 3.8 hp maximum output
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18 x 40 x 20 cm
- Weight: approx. 5.3 kg
- Material: 100 % Tritan plastic (BPA-free); Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Controls: 6 time programs ; manual speed control with 100 levels, pulse function, illuminated LCD display
- Container: 2.7 liter container made of BPA-free Tritan; recommended maximum capacity: 2.0 liters
- Blade type and material: 2 blades made of laser-cut stainless steel; HCS (Japan)
- Safety: overheat and overload protection
Safety features of the Blendtec 725
The Blendtec 725 automatically switches off when overheating or overloading is imminent. After a cool-down period, it is ready for use again.
Blendtec 725 Scope of delivery:
- Motor block
- 2.7 liter container "Wildside+ Jar" made of BPA-free plastic (Tritan™)
- Lid incl. cap
- Instruction manual and recipe book
Blendtec 725 warranty
For purely private use:
- Motor block: 8 years
- Container: 8 years
Complete warranty conditions »
Questions & Answers about the ProductAsk a question
[5 of 5 Stars]