Blendtec Warranty for Blendtec Blenders
DESCRIPTION OF THE WARRANTY
The motor block and container assembly, including all moving parts of the blender jar, are warranted against leakage and breakage. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
Cosmetic damage; the misuse or abuse of the product; damage caused by accidents (including fire, flood, earthquake or other natural disaster); product tampering; use of accessories not approved by Blendtec; service performed by unauthorized service providers; equipment with modifications or equipment that is or has been used for commercial purposes are excluded from this warranty. A number of cycles exceeding 3,000 cycles (uses) per year is considered commercial use and is excluded from the warranty.
The quality of Blendtec blenders is second to none. You will enjoy your wonderful and reliable Blendtec Blender for many years.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY LUBA GMBH OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER.
Your statutory warranty claims are of course not limited by our manufacturer's warranty. Our manufacturer's warranty applies in addition to your statutory warranty claim.
Blendtec household blenders come with a 1-10 year warranty, depending on the model, and it varies depending on whether it was new, remanufactured or used when purchased. This warranty covers the motor base, as well as the one standard jar (WildSide+ Jar or FourSide Jar) that was included in the package for the entire warranty period. If you purchased a combo pack with multiple jars, the warranty will cover the WildSide+ Jar or FourSide Jar if a WildSide+ Jar was not included in the pack.
- Classic 575 incl. FourSide Jar -> 8-year warranty on the motor base as well as the FourSide+ Jar
- Designer 650 incl. WildSide+ Jar -> 8 years warranty on the motor base and the WildSide+ Jar
- Designer 725 incl. WildSide+ Jar -> 8 years warranty on motor base and WildSide+ Jar
- Professional 800 incl. WildSide+ Jar -> 10 years warranty on the motor base as well as the WildSide+ Jar
- WildSide+ Jar -> 3 years warranty
- FourSide Jar -> 3 years warranty
- Mini WildSide Jar -> 3 years warranty
- Twister Jar -> 3 years warranty on the jar, as well as the Spectacula spatula
- Mini Twister Jar (no longer produced) -> 3 years warranty on the jar
Blendtec warrants the blender motor to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the warranty period. During the warranty period, any such damage will be repaired free of charge or the product will be replaced by Blendtec with a remanufactured unit at Blendtec's sole discretion. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, accident or negligence. All implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of the warranty period for the motor and blender jar. Each unit must be returned for repair along with the original sales receipt. For units under warranty, Blendtec will pay shipping charges. For non-warranty units, the customer is responsible for shipping and postage. Units must be sent for repair to the following address:
Massenheimer way 25
61352 Bad Homburg
WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD
- Contact LUBA GmbH immediately in the event of a problem with the unit. Keep the serial number of the blender handy and consider how best to describe the problem. Do not attempt to repair the unit yourself. The warranty will be void if repairs are made by anyone other than Blendtec authorized service personnel. Many problems can be quickly and easily resolved over the phone.
- If a problem cannot be resolved over the phone, your blender may need to be repaired or replaced. If the blender is still under warranty, LUBA GmbH will repair or replace it free of charge. Cosmetic damage or damage due to misuse is not covered by the warranty.
- After receiving the shipping information from LUBA GmbH, pack the unit and include the following information
- Your name:
- Phone number:
- Motor serial number (You will find this on the bottom of the motor block):
- Cycle number (On the LCD display):
- Date of Purchase:
- Place of Purchase:
- Description of Problem: