Sales Start Reminder
2008 - 2024 | 16 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
It simply has everything...
...what we want from a slow juicer! The Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer is extremely high quality and durable, as all parts for juicing are made of solid stainless steel. It shines not only for this reason, but also with a very good juice yield and with clear, nutrient-rich juices. Its brushless industrial motor can juice without a break and is quiet, energy-saving and wear-free. The Sana 929 is also as compact as a vertical juicer, but as easy to clean as a horizontal juicer with a pressing roller. Sana confidently says about this:
"The last juicer you will ever need!"
- Advantage Stainless Steel: All parts of the juicer are made of solid, food-grade stainless steel. This is not only more hygienic and easier to clean, but the durablility of solid stainless steel is unmatched.
- More Juice: The Sana 929 shines with an excellent juice yield. This is made possible by a pulp regulation and the built-in stainless steel, which allows a significantly higher pressure when pressing the juice ingredients than all other common materials.
- Quiet, energy-saving and wear-free: Its brushless industrial motor (Brushless DC Motor) allows the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer to run not only continuously, quietly and silently, but also energy-saving and long-term. Perfect for people who regularly juice fast or for the gastro business.
- High-quality & generous equipment: Two stainless steel juice screens (fine and coarse) as well as a stainless steel blank insert for purees, nut milk or baby food are part of the basic equipment of the Sana 929 as well as its high-quality accessories: stainless steel pulp container, juice jug made of sturdy borosilicate glass and a wooden tamper.
- Compact dimensions: Compact dimensions like a vertical juicer take up only a little space in the kitchen.
- Secured & Sustainable: 5 years warranty - 10 years on motor block & gearbox (Complete conditions). High availability of spare parts even outside the warranty period.
- About the manufacturer Sana
- What is the quality of the juice?
- What other preparation options are there?
- Operation & handling
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specifications
- Scope of delivery
- Warranty and guarantee
- Questions and answers
About the manufacturer Sana
Sana is one of the European manufacturers of slow juicers that has been conquering the market for high-quality juicers in the mid-price segment for several years with bestsellers like the Sana Juicer 707. With the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer, the company has now developed the first stainless steel juicer with just one pressing screw. A novelty that we have long been waiting for in the horizontal juicer sector.
What is the quality of the juice?
Clear green juices
Regardless of the green - celery, salads, spinach, herbs - with the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer, clear green juices can be produced - almost completely free of fiber residues. The juices taste full-bodied, round, and smooth.
Clear vegetable and fruit juices - pure or as mixed juice
Thanks to the built-in pulp regulation, all types of freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices can be easily produced. The juices also turn out beautifully clear and full-bodied.
Ginger and/or Turmeric Shots
Of course, we also tested the Sana 929 for the production of ginger and turmeric shots. Result: The healthy shots are clear and without foam formation. The Sana 929 squeezes out every drop from both tubers.
Fresh Sauerkraut Juice
For us, freshly pressed sauerkraut juice is one of the healthiest juices of all. With the Sana 929, it can be produced beautifully clear, aromatic and extremely productive.
What other preparation options are there?
The standard delivery of the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer includes two other screens: The coarse screen for thick juices and nut milk, and the blank screen for homogenizing and pureeing one or more ingredients. Thus, the Sana 929 can be used for a number of other preparations.
Other preparations at a glance:
- Thick juices
- Fresh nut milk, e. G. from almonds and/or hazelnuts
- Fruit purees from cooked fruits – e. G. applesauce
- Fruit sorbets and ice cream
- Nut puree from roasted nuts, e. G. from peanuts or cashews
- Baby food from raw fruits or cooked ingredients
Operation & Handling of the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer
The Sana 929 is easy to assemble. Only 5 parts - hopper, auger, selected screen, drum cap and pulp regulator - need to be put together. Before you can start juicing, the juice outlet flap must be opened and the juice jug and pulp container positioned.
Speed level 1 for clear juices with maximum juice yield
For the production of clear juices with maximum juice yield, we recommend speed level 1 at 40 revolutions per minute and cutting the ingredients into 1-2 cm pieces. This applies especially to fibrous ingredients such as celery, herbs, chard or salads. But also for fruit varieties such as pineapple and apples, it is advisable to cut them into small pieces to prevent a backlog of ingredients in the juice housing. The fine sieve should be used for juicing.
Adjusting the Pulp Regulator
In addition to the speed setting, the Sana 929 has a pulp regulator, with which you can vary the pressure during juicing according to the ingredients. If you want to juice water-rich fruits and vegetables like pineapple, grapes, or cucumbers, choose the lowest setting. For hard and fibrous ingredients like leafy greens or celery, increase the pressure to the maximum for a maximum juice yield.
In this way - fine sieve, lowest speed, small cut ingredients and appropriate setting of the pulp regulator - we have always obtained the best juice result in terms of clear consistency and juice yield with the Sana 929.
Once you have set the speed on the rotary control on the side of the motor block to 1, selected the appropriate pulp regulation, you can start juicing. Fill the small cut juice ingredients into the filling funnel. If necessary, press the ingredients to the auger with the tamper. Now in the first step, the pressing material is crushed and then pressed against the screen by rotation. When no pulp and no juice are coming out of the slow juicer, the juice production is finished. Now close the juice outlet flap, remove the juice jug and fill the juice into glasses for direct enjoyment or bottles for transport or storage.
Speed levels 2-4 for Homogenizing or Pureeing
The other speed levels are suitable, in our view, for other preparation areas such as the production of nut milk (level 3-4) or sorbets (level 3). If you extend the Sana 929 with the Sana EUJ-702 Oil Press Attachment, level 4 is the effective speed to produce cold-pressed oils like linseed oil.
Continuous operation possible: Since the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer is equipped with a brushless industrial motor, it is not subject to any runtime limitation as is the case with other juicers with 15 to 30 minutes. So you can juice for several hours at a stretch without a break.
Activate REV function in case of ingredient backlog
Especially soft juice ingredients like mealy apples, zucchini, ripe pears, or pineapple can get stuck in the juice housing. To avoid this, the ingredients should be juiced as small as possible. If a backlog should still form, the REV function can help, which makes the pressing screw run backwards. To do this, hold the rotary control to the left on the REV function until the jam loosens slightly. Then continue juicing at level 1.
Tip: The easiest way to prevent an ingredient jam in the Sana 929 is to juice soft ingredients alternately with hard ingredients like carrots, beetroot, or even leafy greens.
For the complete Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer User Manual »
Cleaning the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer
The Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer is extremely easy and quick to clean in 2-3 minutes. Before dismantling the juice housing, make sure that the juice outlet flap is closed and thus no juice residues can drip from the juice housing onto the worktop. Now release the juice housing including all parts from the motor block by pressing the release button and place it in the sink. Now disassemble the juicer into its individual parts. Before the parts are cleaned with water, we recommend removing larger ingredient residues directly into the organic waste with your hands. Then rinse all juicer parts well with lukewarm water. Brush the sieve with the included cleaning brush until there are no pulp residues left in the sieve. Finally, empty the pulp container and rinse it well together with the juice container. Either place all parts on a kitchen towel to dry or dry quickly and reassemble the juicer.
Recommended Accessories for the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer
Sana EUJ-702 Oil Press Attachment
The Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer was of course designed to be compatible with the Sana EUJ-702 Oil Press Attachment. This allows you to make homemade, cold-pressed, fresh oils like linseed oil, almond oil, or walnut oil. The Sana 929's flexible speed control comes in handy here. For a perfect result, the oil is pressed at level 4 at 120 revolutions per minute.
Especially for cleaning the feed chute and the feed funnel of the Sana 929, we recommend our cleaning brush. This allows you to quickly and conveniently remove residues of the juice ingredients.
Technical Data for the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer
- Model: Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer
- Juicing method: horizontal - 1 auger
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 39 cm x 39 cm x 20 cm
- Diameter of the feed chute: 4.6 cm x 3.7 cm
- Weight: 7.8 kg
- Power: 150 Watts; 40; 65, 90 and 120 revolutions per minute
- Voltage: 230 - 240 Volt, 50 Hz
- Material: Juicing parts made of stainless steel, motor block housing made of stainless steel coating, juice jug made of borosilicate glass, pulp container made of stainless steel, tamper made of wood
- Fuse: 250V 5A 50T
Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer Delivery Contents:
- Motor block with power cable
- Juice drum and hopper
- Drum cap
- Pulp regulation knob
- Fine screen
- Coarse screen
- Blank screen
- Juice jug made of borosilicate glass
- Juice glass strainer
- Stainless steel pulp container
- Wooden tamper
- Cleaning brush
- Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer User Manual »
Warranty of the Sana 929 Ultimate Juicer
For purely private use:
- Motor & Gear: 10 years
- All other parts: 5 years