2008 - 2023 | 15 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
Best value for money!
Almost 1 m² drying surface, 10 slots, a temperature setting accurate to the degree and almost completely made of stainless steel: The Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH convinces as a high-quality medium dehydrator at a relatively low price. Added to this are compact dimensions, a clear control panel in the front area and a switchable interior light.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel: except for the power cord and electronics, the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH is made entirely of stainless steel.
- Energy-efficient: Thanks to its double-walled design, the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH is very well insulated. This saves electricity during dehydration!
- Precise temperature setting: The precise setting between 25 and 90 degrees enables precise drying. Culinary desired consistencies and flavors can be reliably achieved.
- Best value for money: As a medium dehydrator with a drying surface of almost 1 m² and 10 slots, the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH has an excellent value for money - well under 400 euros.
- Preparation options
- Operation & Handling
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH
With the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH, fruits, vegetables, (wild) herbs or soaked nuts can be dried gently. The temperature setting, which is accurate to the degree, enables precise work in the raw food sector below 42 degrees.
For preparations that require higher temperatures, up to 90 degrees are available. The following popular preparations are possible, among others:
- Apple rings and apple chips
- All kinds of fruit leather
- Dried bananas whole
- Dried tomatoes
- Crispy dried capers as little gourmet kicks
- Raw food pizza
- Raw food crackers
- Dried garlic or ginger for seasoning
You can also use the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH to keep food warm or to ripen avocados. It can even help you with fermenting with its constant temperature.
Operation & handling of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH
The Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH is very easy to control via the clearly arranged touch control panel above the door. Here you can start the drying process, set the temperature and drying time as well as switch on the interior lighting.
Switch on and fill the device
Before you can fill the Wartmann Food Dehydrator and set the temperature and drying time, you must first activate the main switch on the back of the device. The device signals its readiness for use with a short beep and the ON/OFF symbol in the display starts to flash.
Now you can open the door and fill the slots with the food. Make sure that the trays are not overloaded and block the fan. Then close the door again and start the device by tapping the start/stop icon.
A short beep sounds again; the fan and heating element now start to work. Only now can the drying temperature and Drying time can be set.
To set the temperature, tap the thermostat icon on the control panel. By tapping on the plus or minus symbol, you can set the desired temperature by degrees between 25°C and 90°C.
Setting the drying time
To set the drying time, tap on the timer icon in the control panel. Now you can set the drying time in 30-minute increments up to 72 hours by tapping on the plus or minus symbol.
Stopping the food dehydrator during operation
The drying process can be stopped at any time by tapping the ON/OFF symbol. The display goes out and the ON/OFF symbol flashes. The appliance then switches off after approx. 1 minute.
Removing the dehydrated food
The drying process stops automatically when the set drying time has elapsed. The items to be dried can now be removed. Since the trays can still be very hot, it is best to use oven gloves.
Cleaning the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH
We recommend cleaning the stainless steel trays, the crumb tray and the interior of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator immediately after use. In this way, you avoid unwanted bacterial growth due to food residues.
To do this, simply switch off the dehydrator completely by pressing the main switch on the back before cleaning. The stainless steel drawers and the crumb tray are best cleaned in the sink with warm water, a little detergent if necessary and a cleaning brush.
The interior and exterior of the appliance can be cleaned with a damp cloth and, if necessary, treated with a mild detergent, stainless steel cleaner or oven cleaner.
Silicone dehydrator sheets for Wartmann WM-2110 DH
The must-have for the production of crackers, pizza doughs or fruit leather: The Wartmann silicone dehydrator sheets for the Wartmann WM-2110 DH. Guaranteed to prevent the dehydrated goods from sticking!
The perfect cleaning brush for cleaning the shelves and crumb tray:
Technical data of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH
- Model: Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 42.7 cm x 38.5 cm x 34.5 cm
- Dehydrating surface: 0,98 m² on 10 slots made of stainless steel
- Weight: 9,6 kg
- Power: 220-240 V / 800 W
- Material: stainless steel (except electronics and power cord) and glass viewing window
- Safety features: Automatic heat protection - unit switches off at 100 degrees Celsius.
Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH Scope of delivery
- Drying cabinet
- 10 stainless steel slots
- Crumb tray
- Power cord
- Operating instructions
Warranty of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-2110 DH
For purely private use:
- 2 years
Questions & Answers about the ProductAsk a question
[5 of 5 Stars]
So far I have not discovered any disadvantages