2008 - 2023 | 15 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
On the occasion of our 15th anniversary, we have reduced the Blendtec Classic 575 by 22.22 € to 426.78 €. We also include the Blendtec recipe book and our nutmilkbag. This offer is valid until Monday, 10th April 2023.
Blendtec Classic 575
While all other Blendtec blenders in the new product line are equipped with a touch control panel, the Blendtec Classic 575 still relies on the old fashioned buttons. No wonder Blentec-veterans may prefer the 575 over the other new models.
Blendtec Classic 575 product highlights:
- Power: Blendtec-typical strong motor
- Easy operation: Very well-organized control panel with many functions
- Compact: Guaranteed to fit under any kitchen cabinet
- Secured investment: 8-year warranty on all parts
- Preparation possibilities
- Handling & operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Safety features
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Blendtec Classic 575
- Creamy green smoothies
- Delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Vegan plant and nut milks such as fresh almond milk
- Fresh homemade juices
- Shakes and protein shakes made from nuts and plant milk
- Hot soups heated by friction heat, such as cream of tomato soup
- Liquid dough preparations - e. G. for pancakes, muffins or crepes
- Chopped vegetables for salads
- Freshly ground coffee or freshly ground almond flour
- Crushed ice
Handling & operation of the Blendtec Classic 575
The user intuitively learns how to operate the Blendtec Classic 575. The well-organized control panel works according to the motto: learning by doing.
The upper row of the control panel houses 4 keys for the 4 time programs: Smoothie program, 60-second program, 90-second program, and cleaning program. To start one of them, simply press the respective button briefly. After the time program expires, the blender turns itself off.
Manual speed settings
The bottom row of buttons houses the 5 speed levels as well as the pulse function and the stop button. To start a speed level, simply press the corresponding button briefly. The blending process starts and always ends automatically after 50 seconds. The stop button (left button) can be used to stop the blending process at any time.
Switching between speed levels during the blending process is not a problem.
The pulse function is located on the far right of the lower row of buttons. It is suitable for chopping, shredding, stirring or whipping blender preparations. The Pulse mode is started by holding down the Pulse button and briefly tapping it repeatedly.
Cleaning the Blendtec Classic 575
The best way to clean the Blendtec Classic 575 is directly after use, as long as no food residues have dried on the container walls. In most cases, the container can be cleaned simply by rinsing it with lukewarm water. If oily or somewhat thicker ingredients have been blended, simply fill the container (one-third full) with lukewarm water and add 1-3 drops of dishwashing liquid. Then run at medium to maximum speed for 30-45 seconds. Now rinse the container again with water and dry it with a kitchen towel if necessary. If there is still food residue - especially underneath the blades - simply clean it with our handy cleaning brush.
Recommended accessories for the Blendtec Classic 575
Our cleaning brush is a must have for cleaning the blenders container. Especially when preparing viscouse sticky preperations!
Technical specification of the Blendtec Classic 575
- Power: 1,560 watts, 230 volts, 3 hp maximum output
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 17.8 x 38.1 x 20.3 cm
- Weight: ca.5,3 kg
- Material: 100 % Tritan plastic (BPA-free); Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Controls: 4 time programs (smoothie program, 60 seconds program, 90 seconds program, cleaning program); manual speed control with 5 levels, pulse function, LCD display shows remaining time of blending process
- Container: 1.0 liter container made of BPA-free Tritan
- Blade type and material: 2 blades made of laser-cut stainless steel; HCS (Japan)
- Safety features: overheating and overload protection
Safety features of the Blendtec Classic 575
- Overheat protection/overload protection: the Blendtec Classic 575 has a built-in overheat and overload protection. If the motor gets too hot, it automatically switches off. The blender is ready for use again after a few minutes of cooldown.
Blendtec Classic 575 Scope of delivery:
- Motor block
- 1.0 liter "Fourside jar" container made of BPA-free plastic (Tritan™)
- Lid incl. lid insert
- Instruction manual in English
- Recipe book
Warranty of the Blendtec Classic 575
For purely private use:
- Motor block: 8 years
- Container: 8 years
Complete warranty conditions »