Terms and Conditions
§1 Contracting parties, conclusion of the contract, inclusion of the GTCs
(1) The contract is concluded between you and Grüne Smoothies GmbH, Urbanstr. 177a, 10961 Berlin, Germany, VAT-ID: DE277546360, Commercial register HRB 133131, represented by the managing director Markus Weßeloh.
(2) The contract is concluded by an offer on your side ("order") and by acceptance on the side of Grüne Smoothies GmbH.
(3) Offer: By pressing the button "Order" on the order page, your offer, as it can be viewed by you on the order page, is transmitted to us.
(4) Acceptance: The acceptance on our part takes place through a confirmation by e-mail.
(5) These general terms and conditions become part of every contract, unless otherwise agreed.
§2 Prices, Shipping Costs
(1) Our prices are final prices and include the statutory value added tax.
(2) The total price is composed of the prices of the products you have chosen and, if necessary , the shipping costs.
(3) The shipping costs for Germany are 4.90 EUR. We deliver free of shipping costs within Germany from an order value of 49 EUR. For deliveries to Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg we charge 14.90 EUR. From an order value of 149 EUR we deliver free of shipping costs to Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg.
(4) The shipping costs for the rest of Europe are a flat rate of 24 EUR regardless of the order value.
(5) The shipping costs for overseas are a flat rate of 48 EUR regardless of the order value.
§3 Right of Revocation
(1) If you have placed your order by distance communication (Internet, telephone, fax, e-mail or letter), you are entitled to revoke as a consumer. You are a consumer according to §13 BGB, if you are a natural person and the order can not be attributed to your commercial or independent business.
Right of Revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to use your right of revocation, you must inform us (Grüne Smoothies GmbH, Urbanstr. 177a , 10961 Berlin, Tel: +49 30 44793423, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) with a clear declaration (e. G. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your use of the right of revocation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same method of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only responsible for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to your handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample Revocation form
Sample Revocation form [Download PDF]
End of the revocation policy
§4 Delivery of the goods
(1) The shipment of the goods is usually within 1-3 business days if the goods are available. If you need the goods at a certain time, please enter this in the note field in the ordering process. The goods remain our property until full payment.
§5 Contract execution, payment, installment payment
(1) Regarding payment, you can choose between payment via Apple Pay, Amazon Payments, PayPal, credit card (VISA/Mastercard), purchase on invoice, Klarna invoice purchase ("Pay later."), Klarna installment purchase ("Slice it.") and advanced payment.
Please note: In case of delivery to a Packstation or different delivery address, purchase on invoice and purchase on installments are generally not possible.
(2) We reserve the right to carry out first-time orders or orders worth more than 250 euros only by advanced payment.
(3) If voucher codes or coupons are used for the order, the use of coupons is limited to one coupon code per order. If several coupon codes are used for one order and this leads to a multiple reduction for technical reasons, the final price displayed is non-binding.
§6 Data protection
(1) The data entered by you will not be disclosed by us to partner companies or other third parties, unless this is mandatory for order processing.
(2) Mandatory is, for example, the disclosure of your address for the purpose of parcel delivery to transport companies or the disclosure of your account information to our bank.
(3) Under no circumstances will we pass on your e-mail address or other data to partner companies or other third parties for advertising purposes.
§7 Contents of the website
(1) The information offered is for information purposes only and in no case replaces a personal consultation, examination or diagnosis by a licensed physician.
(2) As a matter of principle, no remote diagnoses or therapy suggestions can be made for individual cases. The information and content provided serve to provide general non-binding support for those seeking advice. The information provided by the respective experts does not replace a visit to the doctor, but it can usefully supplement and support the dialogue between patient and doctor.
§8 Dispute resolution
The EU Commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution, which you can find here:
https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage. We will endeavor to resolve any disagreements arising from our contract amicably. Beyond that, we are not obligated to participate in an arbitration procedure and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such a procedure
Should you receive these terms and conditions illegible or unable to print them, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly send you the GTC by e-mail or by mail.
Version: 3.07c - Last update: 26.03.2021