2008 - 2022 | 14 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
Anniversary bonus: Blendtec recipe book More » "The Great Blendtec Recipe Book" introduces you to the extensive world of professional blending. This recipe book shows you how to easily prepare smoothies, appetizers, main dishes or desserts with the Blendtec Professional 800. « less
Anniversary bonus: nut milk bag More » Our nut milk bag extends the range of use of your Blendtec Designer 650 even further: Filtration produces fine nut or cereal milk. The nut milk bag can also be used to prepare completely fibre-free celery juice. « less
45-Days-money-back guarantee More » We love green smoothies and only offer what we can recommend without reservation. If our blender recommendation doesn't stand up to your everyday test, we'll take the blender back within the first 45 days of purchase. Full terms » « less
Blendtec 650 Designer
The Blendtec 650 expands Blendtec's product range with an attractive, powerful high-speed blender with 6 time programs. Of course equipped with the typical Blendtec features: high quality workmanship, very powerful motor, 6 time programs and clockwise rotation. In addition, there is an 8-year warranty on all parts!
- Intuitive operation: the stylish design has also been applied to the control panel, which is characterized by its ease of use. Everyone can understand how to operate the 6 time programs, the manual control and the pulse function almost intuitive.
- Compact: With a height of only 40 cm, the Blendtec 650 fits under any kitchen cabinet
- Clockwise: Like all Blendtec blenders, the Designer 650 works with clockwise rotation. Those who value this - keyword hexagonal water structure - will find what they are looking for.
- Safe investment: 8-year warranty on all parts.
- Preparation possibilities
- Handling & operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Safety features
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Blendtec Designer 650
- Creamy green smoothies
- Delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Vegan plant and nut milks such as fresh almond milk
- Shakes such as protein shakes made from nuts and plant milk
- Hot soups heated by friction heat, such as cream of tomato soup
- Liquid dough preparations - e.g. for pancakes, muffins or crepes
- Chopped vegetables for salads
- Freshly ground coffee or freshly ground almond flour
- Sorbets made from frozen fruits (mangos, bananas,…)
- Crushed ice
Handling & operation of the Blendtec Designer 650
Thanks to its clearly designed touch control panel, the Blendtec 650 is intuitively easy to control. The blender is started with a light tap off the on-off button. Now you can choose between 6 time programs, 8 manually adjustable speed levels and the pulse function.
6 time programs
The Blendtec 650 is equipped with 6 time programs for the preparation of most popular blender preparations - including green smoothies, fruit smoothies, shakes, as well as ice preparations and soups. The respective program is started by tapping its icon, these time programs automatically turn off the blender as soon as they are finished. If you want to stop the blending process earlier, e.g. because you have forgotten an ingredient, simply tap the program icon again. Then continue by tapping it again. The runtime of the respective program is displayed above the program icons.
- Liquid doughs - muffin dough or pancake batter
- Mixed drinks - longdrinks, emulsion or milk shakes
- Smoothies - fruit smoothies and vegetable smoothies
- Sorbets - made of frozen fruits such as mangoes
- Juice from whole fruits - suitable for green smoothies
- Hot soup - soup preparation
Manual speed settings
In addition to the 6 time programs, a manual mode with 8 speed levels is available. These are selected by touching the touch-slide control below the icons of the time programs, and can be increased and decreased by sliding the control back and forth. Level 1 starts at approx. 2500 rpm. The speed can be increased up to 32,000 rpm. The running time is shown on the display. The blending process can be stopped by tapping the stop button on the far left.
Of course, the Blendtec Designer 650 also comes with a pulse function. This is ideal for flavoring soups and sauces - e.g. with spices and oil - or for chopping (root) vegetables and crunchy fruit such as apples - e.g. for a Waldorf salad. To use the pulse function, simply hold down the puls button.
We like to use the pulse function in short intervals - repeatedly tapping and releasing the button. Pulse mode only operates as long as the button is tapped.
Cleaning the Blendtec Designer 650
As with all blenders, it is best to clean your Blendtec Designer 650 right after use. Rinsing the container under running lukewarm water is usually sufficient after liquid preparations such as green smoothies and shakes. If oily or somewhat thicker ingredients have been blended, simply fill the container (one-third full) with lukewarm water and add 1-3 drops of dishwashing liquid. Then run at medium to maximum speed for 30-45 seconds. Now rinse the container again with water and dry it with a kitchen towel if necessary. If there is still food residue - especially underneath the blades - simply clean it with our handy cleaning brush.
Recommended accessories for the Blendtec Designer 650
Our cleaning brush is particularly practical when cleaning the container after preparing sticky viscous dishes.
Technical specification of the Blendtec Designer 650
- Power: 1,560 watts, 240 volts, 2,500 to 32,000 revolutions per minute
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 18 x 40 x 20 cm
- Weight: approx. 5.3 kg
- Material: 100 % Tritan plastic (BPA-free); Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Controls: 6 time programs ; manual speed control with 8 levels, pulse function, LCD display shows remaining blending time
- Container: 2.7 liter container made of BPA-free Tritan - recommended maximum capacity: 2.0 liter
- Blade type and material: 2 blades made of laser-cut stainless steel; HCS (Japan)
- Safety features: overheat and overload protection
Safety features of the Blendtec Designer 650
The built-in overheat and overload protection ensures that the Blendtec 650 automatically shuts down when overheating is imminent. This can happen, when processing viscous consistencies such as nuts or doughs. The Blendtec Designer 650 is ready for use again after a short cool-down phase.
Blendtec Designer 650 Scope of delivery:
- Motor block
- 2.7 liter container "Wildside+ Jar" made of BPA-free plastic (Tritan™)
- Lid incl. lid insert
- Instruction manual and recipe book
Blendtec Designer 650 warranty
For purely private use:
- Motor block: 8 years
- Container: 8 years
Questions & Answers about the ProductAsk a question
Total 1 question(s)
Are there other containers for this blender. (Filling quantity)
Thank you very much for your message.
Enclosed, a list of containers that are compatible with the Blendtec 650:
Blendtec Mini WildSide Jar:
If you want to prepare smaller amounts of smoothies, salsa, or ice cream with your Blendtec, the Blendtec Mini WildSide Jar is the optimal choice. This small Blendtec container can make up to 750 ml of all the blender preparations.
Blendtec Twister Jar:
Whether it's nut purée, ice cream, pesto, or hummus – the small Blendtec Twister Jar is the perfect container for preparing thick and viscous consistencies. Thanks to the Twister insert, you can easily move the food to the blades during the blending process.
Blendtec Frothing Jar:
With this jar, you can use your Blendtec blender to make milk foam, whip cream, hollandaise sauce or shake fine cocktail creations.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards from Berlin
Your GrueneSmoothies.com team