The Charming all-rounder
The Bianco Verde has been announced by Bianco for summer 2021. The specs indicate that it is an all-rounder with the typical stylish Bianco look. The Bianco Verde comes with the best all-round container – Bianco di Puro Standard Container – and can prepare all the dishes and drinks we love: Green smoothies, Almondmilk, Nicecream or Hummus – in both small and large quantities. 3 time programs and the manual mode with 10 speed levels: We can't wait to test the Bianco Verde!
Highlights of the Bianco Verde
- Best all-round container: The Bianco Verde comes with the best all-round container from Bianco. Making all popular blender preparations possible, in both small and large quantities. No additional container is needed!
- Versatile Controls: In addition to 3 time programs for green smoothies, soups and fruit smoothies, the manual mode offers 10 more speedlevels.
- Design classic: the Bianco Verde has the look of Bianco's most iconic blender - The Biaco di Puro Originale.
- Warranty: 5 years warranty on the motorblock / 2 years warranty on the container and tamper.
- Preparation possibilities
- Handling and operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Safety features
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
The Bianco Verde is equipped with an all-round container that can prepare all popular blender preparations. Liquid preparations such as green smoothies, soups, or almond milk can be made from a minimum preparation quantity of 200-250 ml; more solid or viscous preparations are possible from 350 ml. This is particularly advantageous for à la minute preparations such as Nicecream. The following preparations can be made in both large and small quantities – no additional container is needed:
- creamy fine green smoothies
- delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies
- vegan plant and nut milk such as fresh almond milk
- à la minute ice cream creations such as fruit sorbets, frozen yogurt or healthy Nicecream
- dips and sauces
- heavenly creamy hummus from chickpeas or beans
- soups heated by frictional heat, such as a Creamy Tomato Soup
- healthy and vital baby porridge
- self made Almond Butter
- liquid dough preparations - e.g. for pancakes, muffins or crepes
- freshly ground coffee or freshly ground almond flour
- crushed Ice
Handling & operation of the Bianco Verde
The Bianco Verde is controlled by a central rotary knob located in the middle of the beautifully designed motor block.
Automatic mode: Three time programs
Rotating the knob to the left, allows you to chosse one of the 3 time programs: Soups, Green Smoothies or Fruit Smoothies. The fruit smoothies program can also be used as cleaning program. Once you have selected the appropriate program, simply press the ON button in the middel of the knob to start the blending process. If you want to stop the program before the end, simply press OFF.
Manual mode: 10 speed levels
In manual mode, the user can set the speed themselves. Simply turn the rotary knob to the right and select the speed level. It starts at 15,000 rpm on level 1 and goes up to 30,000 rpm on level 10.
Pulse mode: Full power within a blink of an eye
This mode is well suited for chopping root vegetables for salads or for blending oil and spices into your blender preparations, e.g., for soups or pesto. To do this, simply tap the pulse function in the middle of the knob over and over again and pulse until the vegetables are finely chopped or the oil / spices are mixed into your preparation.
In our sound test - 1.5 liters of water at maximum speed - the Bianco Verde reached 84 dB. This puts it in a the range of most other high-speed blenders in its performance class.
Cleaning the Bianco Verde
It is best to clean the Bianco Verde directly after using or emptying the container. To do this, simply rinse the container with lukewarm water. Then dry the container with a kitchen towel or allow it to air dry. If greasy or thick liquids have been prepared, rinse the container generously with water. Then fill the container halfway with lukewarm water and 1-2 drops of dishwashing liquid and activate the fruit smoothie program or blend on the highest speed level.
The motor block can simply be wiped with a damp cloth if necessary.
Recommended accessories for the Bianco Verde
We want to save energy wherever possible! That is why we recommend a power-saving plug. The plug disconnects the power supply and thus eliminates the stand-by mode.
Our practical cleaning brush is a must-have: It allows you to easily clean the blades and the container, especially when you have prepared thick or oily preparations. Furthermore, it also helps you everywhere else in the kitchen!
We also recommend the following spatula to easily remove thick products such as pesto or hummus from the container, especially from the bottom. Simply follow this link: spatula.
- Blade tip speed: 200 km/h with the container filled with 1.5 liters of water.
- Power: 2.0 horsepower; 220 - 240 Volt / 50 Hz - 60 Hz; 1400 Watt
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 22 x 54 x 22 cm
- Weight : Approx 5kg
- Material: 100 % Tritan plastic (BPA-free); Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Controls: Rotary knob with 10 variable speed levels, pulse function, 3 timeprograms for green smoothies, fruit smoothies and warm soups
- Container: Bianco Standard Container inkl. Bianco Stopfer TL
- Volume of container: 2 liters
- Blade type and material: 4 blades made of laser-cut stainless steel; HCS (Japan)
- Power cord length: 1,48 m
- Safety features: Overheat and overload protection
Safety features of the Bianco Verde:
If too much heat is generated during the blending process, especially when blending viscous food (energy balls or nut puree), the integrated overheating protection in the Bianco Verde ensures that the motor turns off automatically. The blender can only be restarted after it has cooled down.
The overload protection protects the motor in case of the blades inside the container being blocked. (e.g., forgotten objects). The motor also is protected against water entering the housing.
Magnetic container detection:
The Bianco Verde is equipped with a magnetic container detection. This ensures that the blender can only be started when a compatible container is used.
Bianco Verde Scope of Delivery:
- Motor block
- 2,0-liter Bianco Standard container
- Tamper TL
- Lid with removable silicone seal and measuring cup insert
- User manual in several languages incl. recipe ideas
Warranty of the Bianco Verde
- Motor block: 5 years
- Container: 2 years
- Tamper: 2 years