2008 - 2023 | 15 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the originalThe Vitamix E330 is currently not available Europe.
The Vitamix TNC 5200 is almost identical in construction. The 7-year warranty on the TNC speak for themselves and make it a real alternative.
One for everything!
Creamy green smoothies in the morning, a boiling hot cream of tomato soup and mango-nicecream for dessert at noon, fresh pesto for pasta in the evening: The Vitamix E330 is a powerful partner for everyday kitchen use, it can be used for both small and large preparation quantities of almost all consistencies. All this with one and the same container! No wonder the Vitamix E330 is considered the successor to the legendary Vitamix TNC 5200. It is, so to speak, the new all-rounder from Vitamix with an improved operating concept and even more powerful motor. It's nice to see that the legend lives on!
- Powerful all-rounder: whether large or small preparation quantities, creamy, liquid or chunky consistencies - the Vitamix E330 is the all-rounder among the Classic blenders.
- Culinary precision: variable speed adjustment of 10 speed levels allows a wide variety of blending textures - from fine smoothies and purees to hearty soups.
- Easy to use: easy-to-understand manual controls with no extra technical features.
- Secured: 5-year Vitamix full warranty on all parts incl. container and tamper (for purely private use)
- Preparation possibilities
- Handling & operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Safety features
- Scope of delivery
- Manufacturer warranty
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Vitamix E330
- Creamy green smoothies
- Delicious fruit and vegetable smoothies
- Vegan plant and nut milks such as fresh almond milk
- Fresh homemade juices
- à la minute ice cream creations like fruit sorbets, frozen yogurt or healthy nicecream
- Fresh pestos, dips and sauces
- Heavenly creamy hummus made from chickpeas or beans
- Boiling hot soups such as cream of tomato soup
- Healthy and vital baby porridge
- Homemade nut butter
- Liquid dough preparations - e.g. for pancakes, muffins or crepes
- Chopped vegetables for salads, e.g. carrot salad
- Freshly ground coffee or freshly ground almond flour
- Crushed ice
Handling & operation of the Vitamix E330
The Vitamix E330 has a simple and intuitive operating concept: the on/off switch on the right side starts the blending process. The speed level can be controlled from 1 to 10 with the jog dial in the middle. The left switch controlls the so-called pulse function, which directly activates the set speed level as long as the switch is held down. The same function is also possible with the on/off switch. Switching on and off once is sufficient here instead of keeping the button pressed during the blending process.
The Vitamix E330 is equipped with the most versatile container from Vitamix. The narrow 2.0 liter container allows preparation of small quantities from 250 ml as well as medium and large preparation quantities of up to 2.0 liters. This is advantageous, for example, if several people with different tastes live in the same household. Additional containers for smaller or larger quantities are not necessary.
Cleaning the Vitamix E330
Cleaning the Vitamix E330 container
Cleaning the container is easiest if you rinse it with water directly after preparing liquid meals such as green smoothies or almond milk. Then dry it with a kitchen towel - Done. For thicker preparations, simply fill the container halfway with lukewarm water, add 1 to 2 drops of dishwashing liquid and blend on maximum for about 30 seconds. Then rinse with clean water. If there still is food residue - especially underneath the blades - we recommend the use of our practical cleaning brush. Rinse again and dry with a kitchen towel if necessary.
Cleaning the Vitamix E330 motor block
Food residues or dirt on the motor block can be easily wiped off with a damp cloth. The rubber mat on the motor block can be removed for cleaning.
Recommended accessories for the Vitamix E330
True to the motto "One for all!" The standard scope of delivery of Vitamix E330 already sets you up for small, medium and large preparations of any consistency.
Cleaning the container - especially after preparing thick consistencies such as hummus - we recommend our practical cleaning brush.
Technical specification of the Vitamix E330
- Power: 2.2 hp power; 220 - 240 volts / 50 Hz - 60 Hz; 1200 - 1400 watts
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 20.3 x 52.2 x 22.9cm
- Weight: approx. 4,76 kg
- Material: 100 % Tritan plastic (BPA-free); Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Controls: Jog dial with 10 variable speed levels, on/off switch on the right side, pulse button on the left side
- Container: 2.0 liter container incl. tamper (long)
- Volume of container: 2.0 liters
- Blade type and material: 4 blades of laser-cut stainless steel; HCS (Japan)
Safety features of the Vitamix E330
- Overheat protection/overload protection: if the motor gets too hot due to overload, it switches off automatically - you can't overload the blender.
Vitamix E330 Scope of Delivery:
- Vitamix E330 motor block
- Vitamix 2.0 liter container made of BPA-free plastic (Tritan™)
- Vitamix tamper (long)
- Lid incl. lid insert
- Instruction manual in English
- Recipe book
Manufacturer warranty for the Vitamix E330
For purely private use:
- Motor block: 5 years
- Container: 5 years
- Tamper: 5 years
For commercial use
- Motor block: 6 months
- Container: 6 months
- Tamper: 6 months