2008 - 2023 | 15 years GrueneSmoothies.com - the original
Drying in XXL format
With the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH dehydrator, you can process large quantities of fruit and vegetables: Almost 2 m² of drying surface distributed over 12 stainless steel slots are available. Ideal if you have a garden and want to preserve fruits and vegetables by drying.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel: Except for the power cord and electronics, the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH is made entirely of stainless steel. This means that the dehydrated goods only come into contact with food-safe materials.
- Energy-efficient: Thanks to its double-walled design, the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH is very well insulated. This saves electricity during dehydration!
- Precise temperature setting: The precise setting between 25 and 90 degrees enables precise drying. Culinary desired consistencies and flavors can be reliably achieved.
- Uniform drying: Even when completely filled, the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH impresses with extremely homogeneous drying. This is due to the big box technology, which ensures that the fan and heat source are installed at a sufficient distance from the racks.
- Preparation options
- Operation & Handling
- Recommended accessories
- Technical specification
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH
The Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH is suitable for all types of dehydration and preservation by drying. You can dry fruits, vegetables and (wild) herbs as well as soaked nuts. The temperature setting, which is accurate to the degree, enables precise work in the raw food sector below 42 degrees.
For preparations that require higher temperatures, up to 90 degrees are available. The following popular preparations are possible, among others:
- Apple rings and apple chips
- All kinds of fruit leather
- Dried bananas whole
- Dried tomatoes
- Granola preparations
- Crispy dried capers as little gourmet kicks
- Raw food pizza
- Raw food crackers
- Dried garlic or ginger for seasoning
You can also use the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH to keep food warm or to ripen avocados. It can even help you with fermenting with its constant temperature.
Operation & handling of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH
Like all Wartmann dehydrators, the WM-1912 can be controlled very easily and intuitively through its clear touch control panel above the door. Here you can start the dehydration process, set the temperature and dehydration time, and turn on the interior light.
Switch on and fill the device
Before you can fill the Wartmann dehydrator and set the temperature and drying time, you must first activate the main switch on the back of the device. The device signals its readiness for use with a short beep and the ON/OFF symbol in the display starts to flash.
Now you can open the door and fill the shelves with the dehydrated food. Make sure that the trays are not overloaded and block the fan. Then close the door again and start the device by tapping the start/stop icon.
A short beep sounds again; the fan and heating element now start to work. Only now can the drying temperature and drying time be set.
To set the temperature, tap on the thermostat symbol on the control panel. By tapping on the plus or minus symbol, you can set the desired temperature by degrees between 25°C and 90°C.
Set drying time
To set the drying time, tap the timer icon on the control panel. Now you can tap on the plus or minus symbol to set the drying time in 30-minute increments up to 72 hours.
Stopping the dehydrator during operation
The drying process can be stopped at any time by tapping the ON/OFF symbol. The display goes out and the ON/OFF symbol flashes. The appliance then switches off after approx. 1 minute.
Removing the dehydrated food
The drying process stops automatically when the set drying time has elapsed. The dried goods can now be removed. Since the racks can still be very hot, it is best to use oven gloves.
Cleaning the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH
We recommend cleaning the stainless steel trays, the crumb tray and the inside of the Wartmann dehydrator immediately after use. In this way, you avoid unwanted bacterial growth due to food residues.
To do this, simply switch off the dehydrator completely by pressing the main switch on the back before cleaning. The stainless steel trays and the crumb tray are best cleaned in the sink with warm water, a little detergent if necessary and a cleaning brush. The interior and exterior of the appliance can be cleaned with a damp cloth and, if necessary, treated with a mild detergent, stainless steel cleaner or oven cleaner.
Silicone dehydrator sheets for Wartmann WM-1912 DH
The must-have for the production of crackers, pizza doughs or fruit leather: The Wartmann silicone dehydrator sheets for the Wartmann WM-1912 DH. Guaranteed to prevent the dehydrated goods from sticking!
The perfect cleaning brush for cleaning the slots and crumb tray:
Technical specification of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH
- Model: Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 58 cm x 47 cm x 57 cm
- Dehydrating surface: 1,82 m² on 12 slots made of stainless steel
- Weight: 23,1 kg
- Power: 220-240 V / 800 W
- Material: stainless steel (except electronics and power cord) and glass viewing window
- Safety features: Automatic heat protection - unit switches off at 100 degrees Celsius.
Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH Scope of delivery:
- Drying cabinet
- 12 stainless steel trays
- Crumb tray
- Power cord
- Operating instructions
Warranty of the Wartmann Food Dehydrator WM-1912 DH
For purely private use:
- 2 years