- Mix & Go: Both containers - 350 ml and 600 ml capacity - are not only for blending, but also for storage. Great for shakes and smoothies on the go.
- Small & compact: The Hurom Mini Blender lives up to its name, taking up only a minimal footprint of 12x12 cm in your kitchen.
- Smallest preparation quantities: Liquid preparations such as fruit smoothies or shakes from as little as 150 ml; viscous preparations such as nut puree or pesto possible from 250 ml.
- What can I prepare with the Hurom Mini Blender?
- Handling and operation
- Recommended accessories
- Technical data
- Scope of delivery
- Questions and answers
Preparation possibilities with the Hurom Mini Mixer
We recommend the Hurom Mini Blender for the preparation of fruit smoothies and shakes. You can use it for first green smoothies experiments with low fibrous leafy greens like spinach, postelein or lamb's lettuce. The Hurom Mini Blender is not suitable for green smoothies with very fibrous ingredients such as kale, wild herbs or celery - the smoothies remain very chunky.
The following preparations are possible:
- Fruit smoothies
- Salad dressings & dips
- Fruit puree & baby mash
- Grinding and chopping nuts, seeds, spices
- Grinding coffee
Prepare pesto with the Hurom Mini blender:
Handling and operation of the Hurom Mini Blender
The Hurom Mini Blender is very easy to use. Two containers are available for blending: The 350 ml blender container is good for grinding or chopping, as well as for salad dressings and dips. The 600 ml blender jar is ideal for preparing smoothies and shakes, or for pestos and baby food. Simply chop the respective ingredients before blending, if necessary, fill them into the blender jar, screw on the blender unit and place it on the motor block of the Hurom Mini Blender. The Hurom Mini Blender can then only be started if the container including the mixing mechanism has been correctly placed. Now start the mixing process by pressing the central on/off button in the center of the motor block. Once the desired consistency of the preparation has been reached, stop the mixing process by pressing the on/off button again. Remove the container, loosen the mixing mechanism, remove the food to be mixed or leave it in the container. Done!
Important notes: The maximum running time without operating pause is 1 minute!
The containers must not be cleaned with water above 60 degrees!
Recommended accessories for the Hurom Mini Blender
For quick and easy cleaning of the blender jar, we recommend our cleaning brush
Technical data of the Hurom Mini Blender
- Power: 250 watts
- Voltage: 220 - 240 volts, 50 - 60 Hz
- Revolutions: Up to 20,000 rpm.
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): 12 x 37 x 12 cm
- Weight: approx. 1.3 kg
- Controls: 1 central on/off button
- Container: 350 ml container and 600 ml container
- Safety: blender jar detection
Hurom Mini Blender Scope of delivery:
- Motor block
- 2 Mix & Go containers: 1x 350 ml container; 1x 600 ml container
- 2 lids
- 1 blender
- Instruction manual in English/German
Warranty of the Hurom Mini Blender
For private use:
- Motor block: 2 years
- Container: 2 years