Specialist for grinding
If you regularly use your Wartmanm blender for grinding, you will find a specialized additional container in the Wartmann grinding container. You can use it to process any cereals, legumes, nuts or seeds into fresh (gluten-free) flour. And of course, you can also use it to grind coffee beans. Those who grind less frequently don't really need it and can continue using the regular container for this purpose.
- Preparation possibilities
- Compatible blenders
- Compatible accessories
- Technical specification
- Scope of delivery
- Grinding: Cereals, legumes or coffee.
- Shredding: Root vegetables such as carrots, beet, parsnip or Parmesan cheese.
- Blending: Chunky salsas and pestos from 250 ml, ice cream and nut butter from approx. 500 ml.
- Dimensions: 24.5 cm height
- Material: 100 % BPA-free plastic; food heatable up to 100°C
- Volume of the blender jar: 1.4 liters
- Bladetype and material: 4 stainless steel blades; HCS (Japan)
Scope of delivery
- Wartmann blender jar made of BPA-free plastic
- Lid attachment